cutest blog on block theme

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Family 5K

We survived our first family 5k! I pushed baby Caroline and Craig pushed Ethan and Elizabeth. It was great! I am glad we had been running before so it wasn't too much of a shock:)


There was even a kids dash afterwards and Ethan won for his age group! He has always loved to run. When he was smaller we use to take him to the mall so he could "go running" and let him run up and down the big department store wings. The sad thing is neither of us saw him run his race! I was at the start but there were so many people there that I didn't make it to the end and a friend told us that he had won...so we are not sure if he did  for sure since the picture Craig snapped looked like he was behind. But he came home with a gold medal...so we assume he won. Either way, we are very proud of him! Now when he runs away from me at the park, grocery store, down the street, or wherever we happen to be I can take comfort in the fact that he is faster than more than just me!

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Way to go all of you! Looks like it was really fun.