cutest blog on block theme
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Confessions of a Chocoholic
Last night Craig was holding little Caroline. He looked down at her and noticed a huge gob of brown something all over her jammie collar and neck. We were obviously alarmed fearing what all parents of small children would fear....you fill in the blanks. He gave her a sniff and was shocked to realize it was actually chocolate.
I laughed and didn't say anything....because I knew the truth. In the midst of two very sick children, constantly nursing and changing a new baby, and trying somehow to feed, clothe, and keep all these people and myself alive, I sometimes boost with a handful of chocolate chips--darn those giant costco bags!! One must have fallen on her some time and melted in her neck. Chubby little babies can hide all kinds of goodies in their double and sometimes triple chins. Oh I laughed, and laughed, and laughed as I bathed her. She obviously enjoyed her chocolate encounter as well! Poor girl is certainly predisposed to this horrible disease I suffer from:)
Doesn't she have the best smile:) There is not a better feeling in the world than seeing your child smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that made me laugh! :) And I totally do the same thing with that big bag of chocolate chips - sometimes a little chocolate just makes everything better!
Oh my gosh those pics are so CUTE!!! Thanks for sending me a link and sorry for not responding to your diaper email. I will respond!!!! I really miss you. It was good hearing your voice thru the blog. We're doing fine. Scarlet misses Ethan, still talks about the day they fell and got bandaids and she even made him a craft yesterday to send him in the mail. We miss you guys!!!! Your little girl is so cute. BYE!!!
Post a Comment