We are to that adorably fun yet slightly nervous stage of "what will Ethan say next?" It is wonderful. After months of speech therapy Ethan has really exploded in conversation. He astounded me when he looked at me one day and said "Why dinosours die Mama?"
His favorite thing to say the last few days is "What ya doin' Mama" Yikes!! what am I doing?! I better get busy and do good things because he wants a detailed report! When I ask him what he is doing his favorite response is "I cutting" He loves scissors...I know, I better be careful!
I think another one of my favorite phrases from him is "too big". He insists on Craig snuggling in bed with him each night and when Craig falls asleep with him he usually wakes up to a foot in the face and Ethan mumbling "too big." A man who is 6'1" just doesn't belong in a toddler bed.
He also enjoys singing along with some songs now that he can say the words. His favorite song is "Girlfriend" He heard it on our Just Dance Wii game and boy does he love it. He runs around pointing just like the dancer and yelling "you, you, you, like a gil fend" It cracks me up.
His favorite thing to say the last few days is "What ya doin' Mama" Yikes!! what am I doing?! I better get busy and do good things because he wants a detailed report! When I ask him what he is doing his favorite response is "I cutting" He loves scissors...I know, I better be careful!
I think another one of my favorite phrases from him is "too big". He insists on Craig snuggling in bed with him each night and when Craig falls asleep with him he usually wakes up to a foot in the face and Ethan mumbling "too big." A man who is 6'1" just doesn't belong in a toddler bed.
He also enjoys singing along with some songs now that he can say the words. His favorite song is "Girlfriend" He heard it on our Just Dance Wii game and boy does he love it. He runs around pointing just like the dancer and yelling "you, you, you, like a gil fend" It cracks me up.
1 comment:
cant' wait to meet everyone of your little creatures.
Post a Comment