cutest blog on block theme
Friday, May 4, 2012
Our New Home!
We are now proud owners of our own single family home! I just kind of giggle inside when I say that because I am still go giddy with excitement about the whole matter. Blessings untold is all I can say. To pull into my own garage, walk leisurely through my door (while staying dry of course), and then kicking my shoes off to enjoy my own four walls is a pleasure I have yearned for! I love not running the mile up a hill with two babies in tow and then up all the stairs to get into my apartment then only to listen to the neighbors yell at each other through the paper thin walls. The yelling I hear now is from my two year old who has recently discovered his vocal chords:) Somehow it's just different when it's your own kid though.
I am thrilled to say we love the neighborhood. People have been so friendly! For the first week we were here we had more bread brought over than we could eat! The ward is also wonderful. Ethan went to nursery with no difficulty whatsoever and has continued to do well. Our backyard is full of weeds right now, but they are our weeds! We love running around the yard finding all the birds nests--three so far, chasing the bunny rabbits that live under our deck and planting a beautiful garden. There are so many reasons we are happy to be in this beautiful home. We have been blessed so much for some reason I can't quite figure out. With bidding wars going on like crazy here and prices through the roof, somehow we were able to find a better than perfect house for us. Sometimes I look at my beautiful children, my sweet, hardworking husband and wonder why I am so blessed. But then I think I shouldn't ask why--but just be grateful as can be and share whenever possible.
Pictures of the house to come soon:)...still gotta pick up some boxes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment