I want to share these little stories so I never forget how adorable my children are. (Sometimes when Ethan screams all day that he just wants to watch movies or when Elizabeth just won't sleep I sit down and read this to remember just how much I love them:)
The other day I left Elizabeth on the floor while I was in the other room helping Ethan. She has just started wiggling around a little to get things she wants and she had been squirming quite a bit for something when I put her down. When I cam back I realized what she had wanted--Ethan had left his peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the floor close enough to tease her. When I came back in the room she had bread, jelly, and peanut butter all over her face and clothes--even a piece of bread sitting on her forehead. She just giggled when I picked her up. Apparently peanut butter is actually not that bad for kids under a year...oops. I just wish I had gotten pictures because she was clearly pleased with herself.
Ethan has been quite the little character lately also. We were having dinner with some friends in the ward the other night when he disappeared. I could hear yelling upstairs so went up to investigate. We found him in the master bedroom, in the bed, under the covers with both hands up behind his head like he was lounging on the beach thoroughly enjoying himself. Then he jumped out of the bed wearing nothing but a diaper and t-shirt and started telling to us how comfy he was in that bed! We found his pants on the other side of the room. Our little Goldie Locks had found a bed just right.
No comments:
Post a Comment