We had a visit from Grandpa last weekend and it was a blast! We got to see the beginnings of the cherry blossom festival down town which was beautiful, visit frying pan farm park, fly a kite, enjoy the beautiful spring weather northern Virginia affords this time of year, and take Dad to see our new home (I can call it that right? we are closing in 6 days!) We even got to finish out a great weekend with dinner at Bob Evens!
 |
| I can't get over how cute this little guy is! |
 |
| Elizabeth was perfectly happy to let Grandpa hold her lots! |

It was sad to say goodbye but we had a lot of fun and I was so glad to see Ethan get to really meet his Grandpa. The next day he kept saying "Gapa all gone" and he was so sad. It was also neat for Grandpa to meet Elizabeth for the first time. We sure wish they were closer!
1 comment:
cute pictures. I remember you're dad holding you when you were even littler!
Post a Comment