cutest blog on block theme

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pretty Girl

Here are some pictures of my pretty girl in her first few months of life. When people ask me about her I am almost speechless. She is so wonderful and such a blessing I can't put words to it. It usually just comes out as "Well, I adore her." She sleeps through the night (something we are still working on with Ethan!) Her second night she slept a solid 5 hours and has done at least that each night since. She is a happy girl and always smiling. She waits patiently until I can help her. Not to mention she is gorgeous. She is a very bright spot in my life, all of our lives, and what can I say--I adore her. 






We ALL love her!!


Craig's parents were able to come out when she was born which was a wonderful help. I love that she smiled for the picture--at only a week old!

What can I say? Gorgeous.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She IS gorgeous! And just a great combination of the two of you. I'm glad things are going so well!

Erika said...

she's beautiful! daughters are simply a blessing from God.