cutest blog on block theme

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Choo Choo Ethan is two!

I am sure I will say this every year, but I can't believe my baby boy is two! Some of Ethan's fun cousins even got to come up from North Carolina for the party--he was in heaven! Unfortunately my photography skills are not phenomenal, but you get the idea.


He is a joy. He is a ride! He is active. He is hilarious. He is adorable. He can be mischievous. He is smart. He is a blessing I never imagined myself worthy of and each time I catch him coloring on the wall I remind myself of this:)


(This was his new train set to drive over his new map quilt! Now he knows how to get to Grandma's and Grandpa's houses!)

Happy birthday cutie boy.

1 comment:

Becky Rose said...

cute cake- did you make it? Cute map quilt more on that and that new baby please!