cutest blog on block theme

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We had our ward Halloween party this week so I thought I would share some pictures. My costume is fairly obvious...limited options these days, and Craig went as a Ford executive. Notice the money in his pocket. He handed out pennies all night explaining that was your return on investment for paying Ford your tax money. His potent cologne was a nice addition to the costume...but made it difficult for me to be around him. Unfortunatley being Houston, it rained all through trunk or treat ending in a real downpour...my hair was curly and cute until that happened...so just imagine nice looking hair:) It was a fun party though and we enjoyed carving our little pumpkin.



On a totally unrelated note, I went to the doctor yesterday (38 weeks at this point) and he informed me that we have a very "excited" baby who is very active. He kept moving while the doctor was listening to the heart beat and I guess every time he moved his heart rate shot up....I thought he moved a lot but I had nothing to compare it to since I have never been pregnant before!

3 comments:

Gina said...

You two are so cute!

Erika said...

you make a cute jack-o-lantern.

Greg and louise said...

Very cute couple. I love your pumpkin belly.