cutest blog on block theme

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Death by Cupcakes



To anybody who knows Craig well, this story will make total sense.

While at work the other day, he was informed that a package had arrived for him. A little confused he asked what and where it was. He was told it was a box of gourmet cupcakes waiting for him in the fridge.

Somebody had cupcakes delivered to him personally. Craig's fist thought was "who would want to kill me?" He went to look at the cupcakes and realized they were from our apartment complex. Still a little wary, he stared at them all afternoon wondering if it was worth the risk. When he told me of the predicament, I wondered how anybody knew so well how to kill Craig! If anybody was going to accomplish that task, cupcakes would be the way to do it! The way to his heart truly is through his stomach.

He gave in and ate one cupcake, waited a while and decided he could share with me (what a gentleman!). Let me say, they were without doubt the best cupcakes I have ever experienced.



No symptoms yet, but we will keep you informed.

3 comments:

Gina said...

They weren't from you, Heidi? Were they really anonymous??

Heidi Marshall said...

It was a marketing ploy from our apartment...I think trying to get us to recruit people to live here. weird huh? no...that would have been nice if I had sent them though!

Willy said...

Absolutely hilarious Heidi. You know your husband! I'm glad you're both still among the living.