On Thursday night my visiting teachers threw me a great baby shower. Everybody was so generous! I am so grateful to feel like I already have such good friends here and such a wonderful ward. We had a delicious dinner followed by yummy cake...sorry no pictures of that! It really was a blast. I wish everybody who reads this blog could have come to the party too...but I guess that's life.
Here are a few pics.

Here I am...at glorious 37 weeks pregnant.


4 comments:
so glad you got one of these. I'll be getting a bridal shower soon. Fun!
Awesome! I'm so glad you got a shower, posted a picture of yourself (finally!), and I'm so excited for baby to arrive!
BTW...You're so cute!
Oh Heidi! How fun!! I wish I could have been there too. You look great by the way. I miss you Heidi- I am going to send you a nice big long email soon.
Cute!!
Post a Comment