
I have had a few people ask to see some pictures of the bouquets I have made recently...so here are a couple:) The colorful one is from a wedding last weekend. I have another wedding coming up this weekend I am working on. I will get some pictures up of that one also at some point. She chose sunflowers for her bouquet so I am excited to see how that turns out!

I have also had multiple requests for "tummy" pictures. I think my denial of this request can be summed up by the fact that somebody actually asked me the other day if I was having twins. Mortifying, I know. Hopefully anybody who does wish to see the gigantic form I have taken on will be satisfied by this story and let their imagination do the rest of the work. Something about posting pictures of my larger-than-life self all over the internet makes me a little queasy.
I will think about it.
3 comments:
Oh dear, every pregnant upon the face of the earth has gotten the twins comment...and oh my, you're about to pop...and are you overdue when you still have weeks (sometimes months!) to go. Don't take it personally. Seriously. Some people have never been pregnant and are completely clueless!
With that said, I can only imagine that you're one of the cutest prego ladies ever!
Beautiful flowers. You do an amazing job. Will you do mine for me?
Your mom was just like you- annoyed about being fat when she was pregnant with you. A baby is not fat. It's beautiful!
Beautiful!
Don't worry. I worked the whole 9 months, right up to the day before and got asked "what is it" when are you due" "you look like your gonna pop" about 50 times a day (no joke!) it took all my self control not to act mean.
Post a Comment