cutest blog on block theme

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good News Minute

I know this is not relief society but I thought I should share some good news.

Item 1: Craig published his first hack! It was a hack he worked on this summer with his internship in Houston. He actually found lots of vulnerabilities and is waiting for hopefully more to be published. I am glad he is so good at what he does, luckily his hobbies will soon be paying the bills! I just wanted to share that because I like to show everybody who reads this little blog how smart he is, but mostly how proud of him I am:)

Item 2: My brother Eric got a job at Squire and Company with me! It's fun to work with him and we even have matching shirts now...yeah...now we can go to the mall together in matching clothes while holding hands.

3 comments:

Cristiane said...

Yahooo! You guys deserve the best!

Gina said...

YAY for both! I love you!

Erika said...

I am also happy for you ...but holding hands with your brother...