cutest blog on block theme

Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Back Yard




We live about 45 minutes away from the beach which is pretty cool. Unfortunately we also get to deal with the humidity that comes with it! When we went to Galveston a couple weeks ago we spent the afternoon splashing around and getting sunburned. The water in the gulf is really warm and that was a nice change from most beaches I have been to. It was great. Luckily we will be getting out of here just before hurricane season though! I guess we have one building right now that we might see the tail end of. Yep, the beach is great but I must admit the idea of a hurricane in my backyard makes me a little nervous. Better park the car on a hill!

3 comments:

kenders said...

I've heard that's a great beach to go to, but I'm w/ ya I do not want to live in hurricane central.

We miss you guys, but we're glad you're having a great time!

PS: It's great to see you blogging so much! :)

kenders said...

PS: That's funny that you cropped all your pants! It's that bad huh?

Hanna said...

I maintain my stance of being jealous that you live so close to the beach...even if a hurricane or two come along. haha.