cutest blog on block theme

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home--for at least two months





I know I have said I would be getting some pictures of our apartment up soon....so...drum roll please.... here they are! We are actually quite thrilled with our apartment itself. It's a great location, larger than our last, nice furnishings, and even came with pots and pans! Our apartment manager was great in getting things ready for us. She even hung pictures on all the walls! One of our favorite parts is, as you probably guessed, the tropical front yard. When we first got here there were tons of flowers in bloom around the palm trees, it was really nice! But we still enjoy our yard! That picture was taken from in our doorway! I also enjoy the desk/office space. Definitely a step up from my previous office!!

3 comments:

kenders said...

Wow! Looks like a great place. Love that pool. :) I'm glad it's not a dump for you guys.

Linda & Terry said...

Looks really great! I am so happy it is nice, I was a bit worried about what it would be like. This is such an exciting time for you both. I am so happy for you. Hope you have time to explore while there.

Hanna said...

The apartment does look way nice. Now, aren't you glad I took it upon myself to find that website for you. haha. I hope you are having fun.