Here are some of Caroline's blessing pictures. If only I was a professional photographer! Good thing she is so pretty to make up for bad pictures:)
I spent far too much time and made her blessing dress, shoes and headband. I embroidered the bottom edge and shoes to match. I was pleased with how it turned out but decided on this project to just accept life's imperfections:)
3 comments:
You are amazing!! That's it - you're officially hired to make all my future kids' blessing outfits! Feel free to take care of all our Christmas presents that I'm struggling to make over here too. :)
Really, it is just beautiful.
You did a gorgeous job! So talented!
Wow. I can't believe you made that! Absolutely amazing! I love it! It's so sweet. I don't even understand where you had the time. I'm blown away. She looks like Eliza's twin! It really blows my mind how alike your kids look.
Post a Comment