cutest blog on block theme

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Caroline Mae


It's hard to believe but our little Snow White is three weeks old. She was born July 18th at 7:22 pm. She was 7lbs 5.4 oz and and a whopping 21 inches. This mama deserves a pat on the back for that one! My last doctor told me I would probably never have a baby much for than six pounds because my body just couldn't handle it...well, I guess she was wrong! She was over a pound more than Ethan and Elizabeth.

The pregnancy and delivery went well and we were so happy to finally hold our sweet Caroline. (We have been singing Neil Diamonds 'Sweet Caroline' for three weeks now--but no, she is not named after Caroline Kennedy:) We love her and are excited to get to know her better.


Walking out the door to be induced...7 days late. It totally looks like I stuffed a basket ball under my shirt!

She just found out she is now the middle child.

I love how excited Ethan looks. He has been such a great big brother.





One week birthday party. Ethan insisted we had cake to celebrate her birthday.

She looks so tired. But so pretty!


She was actually born with enough hair for hair clips! She looks like a little angel here:)

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

Oh my, so beautiful!! Wish we could meet her!

Erika said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. Caroline is beautiful!