Three years ago this little boy came into our lives. Three years ago he made me a mommy; a name I respond to with great satisfaction. Three years ago our lives were forever changed for the better. God blessed us with this perfect little boy who every day teaches me love, forgiveness, honesty, and lots and lots of patience. He is hilarious. He is charming (ask the older girls at church). He is my handsome little boy who keeps me on my toes, is fully potty trained, sings all his ABC's everywhere he goes, and pants like a puppy dog to every stranger we meet. I love him.
Now that he is old enough (and talking well enough) I wanted to interview him. Here was his response:
favorite color: purple--and always has been
favorite show or movie: Busy Town, Curious George
favorite food: beans and rice
favorite toy: puzzle and stuffed animals
favorite song: ABC's and Old McDonald
favorite book: Young McDonald
best friend: Corey (one of the young women at church) Callan, and Annie (and I would like to add Mommy and Daddy depending on the day:)
favorite place to go: Frying Pan Farm and North Carolina
profession of choice: Daddy
| Ethan LOVES fuzz as you might remember so we got him an entire bin of fuzz for his birthday! He loved it needless to say! |
No comments:
Post a Comment