cutest blog on block theme

Saturday, November 3, 2012

2012 Fall at the Farm


I love fall. I love the food, the colors, the final release from horrible hot humidity, the sudden disappearance of many bugs. Oh, I love it:)

This year as part of our celebration we went to the frying pan farm park fall festival.  We usually visit the farm about once a week, but this trip was extra special. They had all the old machinery up and working--including the massive apple cider press, the logger and lots of other exciting tools. We saw baby piglets just two days old--they were adorable! We enjoyed apples, honey, and a hilarious puppet show. If you have never been to the east for a fall festival you need to do it--seriously a highlight of the year. Here are some pictures of my adorable children enjoying themselves.














1 comment:

Ashley Schill said...

What a fun day! Happy belated Birthday to Elizabeth! She is so cute and there is no doubt that she and Ethan are siblings! :)