I know...I know....Heidi remembered she has a blog!! I often forget things these days and I usually remind Craig I really didn't because I remembered the baby--and that's all that matters!! So, if you are wondering why it has taken so long for me to get something up here, it's not because I forgot, it's because I remembered the baby and somehow feeding and diapering took priority over the blog.
Remembering the baby is kind of the central activity of my life at present. Reminders are everywhere! Even the keyboard I am typing on right now is missing keys (that hopefully are not currently lodged in Ethan's digestive track but who really knows--this is his favorite toy after all). The guy mowing our lawn right now even helps me remember the baby, "is this going to wake him up?" --and it did as it always does--
But, with all this remembering the baby, I remember I love my life and family. I love taking care of this little blessing more than anything I have done with myself before. And while taking care of and remembering this little blessing...we have been very busy!! Here is a small peak:)


We went to Idaho in July and visited Great Grandpa and Grandma Andrus, the famous "Uncle Ben" and Uncle Eric--who sadly is leaving for Iraq very soon:(

Ethan enjoying his first balloon from the worlds best grocery store--Central Market

This was too cute to not include

First time swimming--big hit!!


Uncle Eric came out to Houston to visit in June and Uncle Andy enjoyed holding Ethan while in Idaho

We also went to San Antonio to visit Kiersten--this is on the river walk


Washington D.C. at the Lincoln Memorial--we also got to see Craig's sister which was a blast

Ethan's first Astros baseball game--he did actually have a good time even though I couldn't get him to smile for the pictures

Ethan and his buddy Jamisen "playing" We are so sad he and his family moved away!

Ethan chilln' under his mosquito net (we have HORRIBLE mosquito's here)


3 comments:
What a darling little guy. So glad your enjoying being a mom. You have been able to do fun things!
You did get him a mosquito net- funny! The mosquitoes there are crazy though! At least in our new place we don't have to rush inside and then kill 40 mosquitoes before going to bed! I actually haven't seen a single mosquito yet. Hint, hint, move to California. :)
Don't move to California! Oh goodness though, he is so dang cute! I know he must have some Heidi in him, but he looks like mini-Craig.
Post a Comment