cutest blog on block theme

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Always on the road


Well, we just got back from our big trip to New York and I realized something interesting--Ethan first rolled from his stomach to his back in North Carolina and then from back to tummy in New York. You wouldn't know he is from Texas! That's ok though...his parents enjoy travel so he gets to come along:) We spent our days exploring Times Square, the Met, Statue of Liberty, China Town, Little Italy, and Central Park (which I LOVED!) Our evenings were spent trying all the different restaurants and spending time relaxing together. It was nice to be together even though Craig was on a business trip! Unfortunately Ethan probably smoked and entire pack of cigarettes from all the second hand smoke:( everybody seems to smoke there! Anyway...I have some pictures I will try and get up some time this week.



As soon as I got back with Ethan (Craig came home a few days later) we set to work on a pretty big wedding job. Everything was very pretty....but bridezilla is not always the most fun to work with. Unfortunately everything got whisked away before I take pictures. I got a few of the aisle and reception hall...so I will try and get a few of those up sometime.



So...life is good. Moving along and always changing. We are looking for a new home in the next couple months here in the Houston area. Time will tell what happens.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

My best college friend is in Houston in a great neighborhood that she loves! Her name is Monica and I know she would love to talk with you! Her youngest is named Ethan. Let me know if you are interested in talking with her.

Becky Rose said...

sounds like your enjoying being a mom and doing things for you too! That is great! I'm glad life isn't stopping. He's a cutie.