cutest blog on block theme

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Probably the wold's cutest kid

I am aware of the fact that every mother truly and honestly believes her child is the most beautiful baby--well, mine is:) enjoy! (we sure have!)



I think he has outgrown his bassinet...time for a real crib

I thought most kids didn't like tummy time! He usually looks at me, rolls his eyes, and goes to sleep! Even if he was awake and kicking the minutes before! I guess we will have to figure out an alternative exercise to "tummy time"


This has to be my favorite picture! I wonder what he is thinking about!



First Christmas


Still getting use to the idea of the "bath"

This was just over 1 week old--look at his cute little part!!

I think he was about two weeks when I took this picture


1 comment:

Gina said...

Very cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy!