cutest blog on block theme

Monday, July 6, 2009

New addition to our family:)

We finally went to the doctor and found out what we are having. Once the doctor got the machine going he asked "do you want to know the gender?" we said yes and patiently waited for him to finish all the babies measurements. Then he focused in one area and said "there you go" we looked and both realized immediately we were having a little boy! The doctor confirmed and in a few months there will be another boy in our house! Craig couldn't stop smiling. He started planning the fishing trips in the doctors office! He had a big grin the rest of the day. I am just so happy everything is progressing normally and he is healthy so far! Plus I love little boys...I grew up with four little boys around me so I don't know if I would even know what to do with a girl...sorry Annie, with four big brothers you don't have a chance of being girly!

Here is a picture of his little face with his mouth open and little nose. He looks so squished already! But I can tell he is going to be cute just like his daddy:)


6 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so excited for you!!

Erika said...

so cute! Congrats

Sarah said...

Congrats!!!!! How fun! We love little boys too! And your little guy will be the first male Rose Great Grand baby!!!

Danielle said...

What exciting news! Congrats! We love our little guys (and our little gal, too).

Cristiane said...

Congratulations you too!! Can;t wait to see his little face out here!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!