cutest blog on block theme

Sunday, December 14, 2008

November

I know I am a little behind, but I thought I should start with November before Christmas comes around. It was a pretty fun month to sum it up. Probably the most exciting thing we did was go to Idaho. There we had Craig's birthday (he is officially an old man) and of course Thanksgiving. It was nice to see our families and enjoy the good food.

My mom's family was able to all come out for Grandpa's 80th birthday which was wonderful. Unfortunately everybody but our family was able to come! Eric, Ben and me and Craig were there to represent mom's family. With the Andrus' we did lot's of the usual stuff. Shooting up by the dry farm, eating like pigs, shopping, and going to movies. We also spent some time with Craig's brother and his family which was fun (especially since their birthday is the same day)!

Here are some pics of the weeks events, enjoy:)


He was pretty excited about that pumpkin pie!



Happy Birthday Craig!





Craig wanted me to put this on, don't ask me why
(maybe to show the world what a manly man he is).




Andrus' shooting on Thanksgiving Day



1 comment:

Erika said...

I love your blog too. You need to keep posting. So where are you working now? What are you up too these days?